OK, I got greedy but decided to do another post about GIG topic….”What I Want In My Bag 2013 – 5 Beauty Products). This time (and this would be a challenge for me though I love clutches) is what would I choose if I had a clutch bag. I am definitely one of those girls who needs everything but the kitchen sink in my bag and I am slowly learning that less is more. So I chose a sensible (ish) clutch by Michael Kors which seems of a decent size and yet the gold detail means that it is definitely a party bag! Here is the list of my 5 Beauty Products, I tried to think about size, what I would need and here is what I came up with:
- Shu Uemura x Karl Lagerfeld Cheek & Eye Palette – Cute design and more dramatic colours than my previous NARS choice. It should be able to create a great smokey eye for your night out and the cute design would be the envy of any girl in the washroom when you are touching up after a few dances on the dance floor!
- Guerlain Red Lip Stick – Sticking to the brand that I know and love for the lipstick. The quality speaks for itself.
- Solid Perfume – The small container would mean it can be slipped into any clutch and because it is a solid perfume, no concerns about spillages! The scent for this is called “Cleopatra”, quite appropriate for the sultry vixen who would be rocking the smokey eye AND red lips look!!
- Gel Foundation Compact – Once again a sleek compact but the gel foundation gives you the flexibility and coverage of a liquid foundation without the mess!
- MAC “Mini” Wipes – Girls’ nights out can get dramatic with tears or even just mad dancing which leads to make up getting a bit messy. Keep these on hand to help the damage control and freshen up so that you can use my other chosen pieces to re-touch up your look! Also added plus, you could even use these to wipe off your make up whilst in the taxi home. I always hate it when I wake up in bed and realise I have forgotten to take my make up off because I was so tired!! (OOops! The secret is out! BLUSH!
Anyway….Here are the links to my picks: